Saturday, November 7, 2009

Surprise Inspiration

I suppose that's kind of redundant. Inspiration can't be conjured, so it's often a surprise. It's definitely a rush!


This isn't the pic that will make it to Esty, but it will do for now. I made these in about 10 minutes, a possible wire wrapping record (say that 3 times fast) for me. I knew when I bought the 30mm rings on the bottom (on sale) that I'd have some difficulty figuring out what to do with them. I was at another bead store last week and I found the 4mm rondelles, though I still wasn't exactly sure what to do with them. Sitting on the couch, staring at some silver wire and voila! Here they are. 

I'll have some decent pics up on Etsy soon (probably tomorrow).

Oh, and my soundtrack to these was my daughter singing a song she was making up as she went with a chorus that included "release the hounds."


No comments:

Post a Comment